DNS problems

I am having big problems trying to set up my server with DNS. Anyone got
any good links that can explain out to fully set it up so that dcdiag
and netdiag pass sucsesfully as my conectivity test's keep faiing and i
am confused about what i am doing

Thanks
Chris

In news:JscSc.114698$28.46501@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk,
Chris Harries <kicken18@hotmail.com> wrote their comments
Then Kevin replied below:
> I am having big problems trying to set up my server with
> DNS. Anyone got any good links that can explain out to
> fully set it up so that dcdiag and netdiag pass
> sucsesfully as my conectivity test's keep faiing and i am
> confused about what i am doing

300202 - HOW TO: Configure DNS for Internet Access in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=300202&FR=1

825036 - Best practices for DNS client settings in Windows 2000 Server and
in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825036

323380 - HOW TO: Configure DNS for Internet Access in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323380

828731 - An External DNS Query May Cause an Error Message in Windows Server
2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828731&Product=winsvr2003

Windows 2000 DNS Resource Center:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=win2000dns&product=win2000