Please help, Asus P5W DH Deluxe 975X, need one today...

fishboi

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Guys,

I've ordered all my components and they are on route, and for some reason Mwave didn't receive a mobo shipment today (8/14 was their ETA). I was expecting it to ship out today.

Can anyone please help me here, and help me get my hands on the mobo for around $240. I'll be sitting on all my components by the weekend, and would really like to get the machine up and running.

ZipZoomFly has them, but at $270, it feels like I'm getting raped.

Thanks!

qwazzy

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Guys,

I've ordered all my components and they are on route, and for some reason Mwave didn't receive a mobo shipment today (8/14 was their ETA). I was expecting it to ship out today.

Can anyone please help me here, and help me get my hands on the mobo for around $240. I'll be sitting on all my components by the weekend, and would really like to get the machine up and running.

ZipZoomFly has them, but at $270, it feels like I'm getting raped.

Thanks!

Fishy! Lol, look at this, they don't have an ETA but check it out anyway! http://www.tankguys.biz/deluxe-socket-conroe-ready-p-1675.html?osCsid=dda2db5cc202bd64b32dc380ff91ac04

Also, I'd recommend doing a search on froogle.com, Google's eBay. Lol :p PM for details about this board please as I'm also looking to buy this for my E6600. Either that or the Gigabyte DQ6.