win95 using AD DNS server

I have a number of devices running Win95 I want these
devices to us the DNS server in an active directory
Domain is this possible?
The devices are obviously not on the AD domain

Mark Croft wrote:
> I have a number of devices running Win95 I want these
> devices to us the DNS server in an active directory
> Domain is this possible?
> The devices are obviously not on the AD domain

Yes, but since Win9x/NT use WINS, you should set up WINS and tell your AD
DNS server to look up to WINS as well.

Don't use any external DNS IPs in any client or server....only your internal
AD DNS server's IP.