Merry Christmas!

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Best whishes to out resident dragon, Balyn and who else is still around.
Have a good time. And don't give the norns too much of that carrot boze.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

"emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Best whishes to out resident dragon, Balyn and who else is still around.
> Have a good time. And don't give the norns too much of that carrot boze.

And a Merry Christmas to you in return, as well as whatever lurkers
are still around the group.

Balyn

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-12-25, illusion
<41cd8abd$0$72407$45beb828@newscene.com> was created,
stating that Balyn <balyn_62@hotmail.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> Best whishes to out resident dragon, Balyn and who else is still around.
>> Have a good time. And don't give the norns too much of that carrot boze.
>
> And a Merry Christmas to you in return, as well as whatever lurkers
> are still around the group.
>
> Balyn

Want some shee wine? The only real christmas drink... (and one cup lasts
the whole christmas as well)
--

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> Best whishes to out resident dragon, Balyn and who else is still around.
>> Have a good time. And don't give the norns too much of that carrot boze.
>
> And a Merry Christmas to you in return, as well as whatever lurkers
> are still around the group.

Merry Christmas to all.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Balyn wrote:
> "emmel" <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message
>
>>Best whishes to out resident dragon, Balyn and who else is still around.
>>Have a good time. And don't give the norns too much of that carrot boze.
>

> And a Merry Christmas to you in return, as well as whatever lurkers
> are still around the group.

Thanks for that