DX Cluster software for the pocket PC phone

December 30, 2004 2:22:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.ham-radio,alt.ham-radio.hf,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I recently wrote a ham radio DX Cluster client software for my WinCE based
Pocket PC based phone. It can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/ad5en/ham/PPC_DXCluster.htm

You can also download a copy from there if you wish. It is offered as is, so
if it does you some good, have fun.

AD5EN
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 3:00:50 AM

"cebess" <cebess@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I recently wrote a ham radio DX Cluster client software for my WinCE based
>Pocket PC based phone. It can be seen at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/ad5en/ham/PPC_DXCluster.htm
>
> You can also download a copy from there if you wish. It is offered as is,
> so if it does you some good, have fun.
>
> AD5EN

Very cool, wish I had one.

Adair - kd5dyp