DNS Intermittently stop resolving some hostname

Hi

i'm running R6.5.2 Domino SMTP server on Win2000 SP4 and
encountered problem in resolving some internet domain,
resulting failure in sending out internet mails.

Domino Log show the error that DNS fail to resolve the
domain. Lotus support had also recommended to below link
for advice on DNS hotfix.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830905

How can we go about getting the above hotfix for dns?

Appreciate speedy reply,
thxs
Andy

In news:045001c49096$1e432eb0$7d02280a@phx.gbl,
Andy Yeo <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> made a post then I commented
below
> Hi
>
> i'm running R6.5.2 Domino SMTP server on Win2000 SP4 and
> encountered problem in resolving some internet domain,
> resulting failure in sending out internet mails.
>
> Domino Log show the error that DNS fail to resolve the
> domain. Lotus support had also recommended to below link
> for advice on DNS hotfix.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830905
>
> How can we go about getting the above hotfix for dns?
>
> Appreciate speedy reply,
> thxs
> Andy

Just as my other post said, if its related to the article, calling MS PSS is
FREE.

Ace