DNS Failure to resolve some hostname

Hi

I had problem in using R6 Louts Domino SMTP server with
Win2000 to send out internet mail. It encounterd DNS
failure to resolve and Lotus had recommended below link to
get DNS hotfix.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830905

How do i able to download ?

rgs,
Andy

In news:045201c49096$c8f4d840$7d02280a@phx.gbl,
Andy Yeo <ykyeo@ncs.com.sg> made a post then I commented below
> Hi
>
> I had problem in using R6 Louts Domino SMTP server with
> Win2000 to send out internet mail. It encounterd DNS
> failure to resolve and Lotus had recommended below link to
> get DNS hotfix.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830905
>
> How do i able to download ?
>
> rgs,
> Andy

I haven't seen this one available yet for download, so in this case you must
call MS PSS as the article indicates. Don't worry, if it's related to the
article, its FREE.

--
Regards,
Ace