2 domains that have the same records in AD Integrated - How?

I have two domains that I would like to have the same records in them.

I know I can set the zone file name to the same name in the non-integrated
zone, but how do you do this with AD Integrated Zones?

Thanks,
Scott<-

There's no way to share data like that with AD-integrated zones,
unfortunately.