Internal DNS config

Single W2k3 latest SP & updates, DNS has forwarders to 2
ISP DNS servers. Nothing else (except maybe what's done by
default). Internal and external domain names the same.

I'm sure this is simple and easy for those who have been
here before. All users can browse the web happily, but
they can't access their own web site. Web site itself is
up and running and browsable by anyone outside the domain.

I obviously need to set something in DNS to tell it to
forward requests for domain.com externally, but I van't
see what.

Anyone help?

TIA

Papa

If you're using the same AD domain name as your registered Internet domain
name, this can be a problem...but you can fix it. Add a host entry for www
in your forward lookup zone in the DNS server, and point it at the public IP
of your webserver.

Then internal clients can go to www.yourdomain.com