Replication between two DC

Joe

Hi i get these following Events, pluse my 2 DC dont' want
to replicate. Please help

Here is the error, it eent 1265 source NTDS KCC

They say i should put something in the DNS but i did what
the technet told me but they still don't want to replicate

The attempt to establish a replication link with
parameters

Partition: CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=ggb,DC=org,DC=za
Source DSA DN: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=GGBSQL01,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-
Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=ggb,DC=org,DC=za
Source DSA Address: f8bea7b4-2419-4bde-a7b9-
8b4288dcfac0._msdcs.ggb.org.za
Inter-site Transport (if any):

failed with the following status:

The DSA operation is unable to proceed because of a DNS
lookup failure.

The record data is the status code. This operation will
be retried.

In news:150e01c49b1f$68f5b0c0$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Joe <giusepped@ggb.org.za> made a post then I commented below
> Hi i get these following Events, pluse my 2 DC dont' want
> to replicate. Please help
>
> Here is the error, it eent 1265 source NTDS KCC
>
> They say i should put something in the DNS but i did what
> the technet told me but they still don't want to replicate
>
> The attempt to establish a replication link with
> parameters
>
> Partition: CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=ggb,DC=org,DC=za
> Source DSA DN: CN=NTDS
> Settings,CN=GGBSQL01,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-
> Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=ggb,DC=org,DC=za
> Source DSA Address: f8bea7b4-2419-4bde-a7b9-
> 8b4288dcfac0._msdcs.ggb.org.za
> Inter-site Transport (if any):
>
> failed with the following status:
>
> The DSA operation is unable to proceed because of a DNS
> lookup failure.
>
> The record data is the status code. This operation will
> be retried.

Can we see an ipconfig /all from both DCs please? The config info will
better help us to diagnose this.

--
Regards,
Ace