Best place to get overlays?

Looking for a Defender upright overlay, and Joust cocktail overlay. Looking
for some fairly high-quality reproductions, what's the best place to get
these?

Thanks,

Mike

As far as the Joust cocktail overlays, PhoenixArcade is the only place
to buy them. I have a set, as well as some of Darin's other repro
stuff, and they are absolutely perfect. I put them next to my old, OEM
overlays and the colors and detail are NOS quality. But then, all of
Darin's stuff is NOS quality.

ArcadeShop has Defender upright overlays. I haven't bought a set, but
Stephen also has a great reputation for quality work.

Just my 2 cents.
Mark