windows 2000 access denied

In trying to get internet access I apparently gave my
windows 2000 a user name and password to access. I have
tried what I thought those two items could be but access
is denied. I can't get into windows. What can I do?
Thanks,
-Tom

In news:02b401c49b52$7726edc0$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Tom M <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> made a post then I commented
below
> In trying to get internet access I apparently gave my
> windows 2000 a user name and password to access. I have
> tried what I thought those two items could be but access
> is denied. I can't get into windows. What can I do?
> Thanks,
> -Tom

This is really not a DNS question, but as far as what you're posting, I'm
not sure what you are trying to do. Are you saying you are locked out of
your machine or you forgot your username and password for your Windows 2000
Pro machine?

Or are you trying to login into a dialup connection and its telling you the
user/pass is incorrect? Is that how are you 'trying to get internet access'?

Are you trying to dial into your ISP or office or are you already connected
by a cable, DSL or T1 line?

--
Regards,
Ace