problem

i have a windows 2000 server and all clients are win 2000
proffessional when they logon in the morning the
mapdrives are not opening when i ping the I.P from that
client it will ping and host name also ping but map
drives are unable to open when i restart the computer it
will open.

please find me the solution for me as soon as possible.

or mail me to w_shoaib@yahoo.com

In news:0a2e01c49fe0$5712b130$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Waseem <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote their comments
Then Kevin replied below:
> i have a windows 2000 server and all clients are win 2000
> proffessional when they logon in the morning the
> mapdrives are not opening when i ping the I.P from that
> client it will ping and host name also ping but map
> drives are unable to open when i restart the computer it
> will open.
>
> please find me the solution for me as soon as possible.
>
> or mail me to w_shoaib@yahoo.com

Is this Active Directory, are you using the DC only for DNS?

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

TRENDING THREADS