Which queststory mod should i play first?

MW

Just completed the game and have a few story mods ready..which is recommended to play first?

Well, what mods are you considering and what kind of character do you
prefer to play?

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

mw@mw.com wrote:
> Just completed the game and have a few story mods ready..which is recommended to play first?

which story mods do you have?
I recommend White Wolf Of Lokken, an excellent landmass
and quest plugin. Havish is also a good landmass & quest
plugin. Both have problems with low framerates in some areas but
it is worth it for the quests.

> Just completed the game and have a few story mods ready..which is
recommended to play first?

I highly recommend Havish, if for no other reason than it very early on
provides easy transport to Gnisis, Gnaar Mok, Dagon Fel, Suran, Tel Vos, and
Ald Velothi, all previously somewhat hard to get to before. There's only a
few cities more than 2 hops away now, something I greatly appreciate since
the old method of going from port to port half a dozen times in order to get
somewhere is one of the best ways to crash my computer. (It had gotten so
bad I was just cheating by using "coc" commands to travel between cities to
avoid crashing.) Of course, that's only one of many reasons to recommend
Havish. There was a recent review of it in this group if you're curious.
Many people recommend Suran Underworld. I'm sure it's good, but I have to
figure out why the models won't load on my computer before I can get much
further in it. Can't say much about others, as I haven't played too many
story mods. (Not counting Tribunal/Bloodmoon, of course, both well worth
the play.)

TRENDING THREADS