Service Manuals for Copier-Printers-Fax

http://www.manuals4you.com

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com
12 answers Last reply
More about service manuals copier printers

    > Gee thanks for spamming us with that, or you can go to:
    > http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

    Let's not forget this one
    http://fileshare.eshop.bg/

    Not that the spammer didn't have a few manuals that are not listed on
    either site, but try for free first.

    On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:28:35 -0400, FredFarkle
    <Yikes!ItsIke@younameit.com> wrote:

    >http://www.manuals4you.com
    >
    >Want to Fix Something?
    >
    >http://www.manuals4you.com

    Gee thanks for spamming us with that, or you can go to:

    http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

    where manuals for most printers are available on-line and for download
    for FREE.

    Now they Do sell replacement parts and maintenance supplies, but their
    Help forums and manual library are FREE to anyone and a tremendously
    useful resource.

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 01:15:42 GMT, Coup <coup@sumwhere.net> wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:28:35 -0400, FredFarkle
    ><Yikes!ItsIke@younameit.com> wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>
    >>Want to Fix Something?
    >>
    >>http://www.manuals4you.com
    >
    >Gee thanks for spamming us with that, or you can go to:
    >
    >http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    >
    >where manuals for most printers are available on-line and for download
    >for FREE.
    >
    >Now they Do sell replacement parts and maintenance supplies, but their
    >Help forums and manual library are FREE to anyone and a tremendously
    >useful resource.
    They have manuals there because of my generosity.

    Want to Fix Something?

    http://www.manuals4you.com

    FredFarkle wrote:

    > On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 01:15:42 GMT, Coup <coup@sumwhere.net> wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:28:35 -0400, FredFarkle
    >><Yikes!ItsIke@younameit.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>>
    >>>Want to Fix Something?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>
    >>Gee thanks for spamming us with that, or you can go to:
    >>
    >>http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    >>
    >>where manuals for most printers are available on-line and for download
    >>for FREE.
    >>
    >>Now they Do sell replacement parts and maintenance supplies, but their
    >>Help forums and manual library are FREE to anyone and a tremendously
    >>useful resource.
    >
    > They have manuals there because of my generosity.
    >
    > Want to Fix Something?
    >
    > http://www.manuals4you.com

    Are you fred farkle of the famous farkle family :-)

    Frank

    On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 23:08:32 -0700, Frank <fb@nospam.com> wrote:

    >FredFarkle wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 01:15:42 GMT, Coup <coup@sumwhere.net> wrote:

    >>>Gee thanks for spamming us with that, or you can go to:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    >>>
    >>>where manuals for most printers are available on-line and for download
    >>>for FREE.
    >>>
    >>>Now they Do sell replacement parts and maintenance supplies, but their
    >>>Help forums and manual library are FREE to anyone and a tremendously
    >>>useful resource.
    >>
    >> They have manuals there because of my generosity.
    >>
    >> Want to Fix Something?
    >>
    >> http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>

    >Are you fred farkle of the famous farkle family :-)
    >
    >Frank

    Yes, my wife is Fannie Farkle
    Want to Fix Something?

    http://www.manuals4you.com

    FredFarkle wrote:
    > On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 23:08:32 -0700, Frank <fb@nospam.com> wrote:
    >

    >>FredFarkle wrote:

    >>>They have manuals there because of my generosity.
    >>>
    >>>Want to Fix Something?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>>

    >>Are you fred farkle of the famous farkle family :-)
    >>
    >>Frank
    >

    > Yes, my wife is Fannie Farkle
    > Want to Fix Something?
    >
    > http://www.manuals4you.com

    How is Sparkle Farkle doing?
    Frank

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 08:35:22 -0700, Frank <fb@nospam.com> wrote:

    >FredFarkle wrote:

    >>>Are you fred farkle of the famous farkle family :-)
    >>>
    >>>Frank
    >>

    >> Yes, my wife is Fannie Farkle
    >> Want to Fix Something?
    >>
    >> http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>
    >How is Sparkle Farkle doing?
    >Frank
    Sparkle......grew up to be a fine woman
    Want to Fix Something?

    http://www.manuals4you.com

    Frank wrote:

    > FredFarkle wrote:

    >>> Are you fred farkle of the famous farkle family :-)
    >>>
    >>> Frank
    >>

    >> Yes, my wife is Fannie Farkle
    >> Want to Fix Something?
    >>
    >> http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>
    > How is Sparkle Farkle doing?
    > Frank

    My God - the shmuck spammer is as bad as Frankie Crankie.

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> FredFarkle wrote:

    >>> Yes, my wife is Fannie Farkle
    >>> Want to Fix Something?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.manuals4you.com
    >>>
    >> How is Sparkle Farkle doing?
    >> Frank
    >

    > My God - the shmuck spammer is as bad as I am.

    measekite

    measekite wrote:

    >>> My God - the shmuck spammer is as bad as I am.

    measekite

    > Frank

Printers Fax Peripherals