Cisco Switch Error

I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.

Barry Streets
3 answers Last reply
More about cisco switch error

    Barry <berrys2552@comcast.net> wrote:
    > I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
    > Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.

    > Barry Streets

    What is your error meesage ?? ( the batteries in my crystal ball has run out
    so i need more clues )

    --
    Peter Håkanson

    "Barry" <berrys2552@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
    > Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.
    >
    > Barry Streets

    If as your post suggests there is no message, have you checked the? ;o)

    Barry wrote:

    > I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
    > Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.
    >
    > Barry Streets

    See my complete explanation below:

Cisco Switch Ethernet Card Networking