Cisco Switch Error

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 20, 2004 7:40:35 AM

I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.

Barry Streets

More about : cisco switch error

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 9:58:30 AM

Barry <berrys2552@comcast.net> wrote:
> I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
> Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.

> Barry Streets

What is your error meesage ?? ( the batteries in my crystal ball has run out
so i need more clues )

--
Peter Håkanson
August 23, 2004 2:30:31 AM

"Barry" <berrys2552@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
> Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.
>
> Barry Streets

If as your post suggests there is no message, have you checked the? ;o)
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:46:16 PM

Barry wrote:

> I'm getting the following error on a pair of cisco 2924-xl-en switches.
> Whats the best way to correct this??? I'm new to Vlan issues.
>
> Barry Streets

See my complete explanation below:
!