Happy Christmas my dears!

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!

*huggles*

::passes around the nozzle:: =`)

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-12-25, illusion
<Xns95CA70413A552ja455LWxghlli55sxlt@24.24.2.166> was created,
stating that xOtix <also@this.invalis>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!
>
> *huggles*
>
>::passes around the nozzle:: =`)

Haven't seen you in ages...
Happy Christmas and a good new year to you as well. Want a cup of Shee
wine?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

"xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
> And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!

As a longtime lurker let me also take this opportunity to wish everyone an
excellent Christmas, happy holiday season, and a terrific New Year.

Ken Albin
St. Augustine, Florida

"Ken Albin" <albink@aug.com> wrote in message

> "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
>> And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!
>
> As a longtime lurker let me also take this opportunity to wish everyone an
> excellent Christmas, happy holiday season, and a terrific New Year.

To both: Likewise.

*Markus pseudo-sneaks around, pours a cup of wine for himself amusedly*
"...tasty..." *nods*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

xOtix wrote:

> And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!
>
> *huggles*
>
> ::passes around the nozzle:: =`)

Wow, xOtix is still around :)

::guzzles nozzle::

--
- nornagon
http://www.nornrock.com - Still In Development

Ken Albin wrote:
> "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
>
>>And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years after!
>

> As a longtime lurker let me also take this opportunity to wish everyone an
> excellent Christmas, happy holiday season, and a terrific New Year.

Well then I might take the time to wish everyone "a happy new year" too

BWIGLEY wrote:
> Ken Albin wrote:
>
>> "xOtix" <also@this.invalis> wrote in message
>>
>>> And the very best to all of you in the next year and all the years
>>> after!
>>

>> As a longtime lurker let me also take this opportunity to wish
>> everyone an
>> excellent Christmas, happy holiday season, and a terrific New Year.
>>
> Well then I might take the time to wish everyone "a happy new year" too
But I might not either...