DNS server OS upgrade

HI ,
i am running DNS on NT 4.0 server, which also provides
services for WINS & DHCP.
Is just upgrading the OS to Windows 2000 will give me any
trouble..e.g. client connections,resolution, delays etc.
Is there anything i should take care before this upgrade.

Thanks
Novice

In news:178401c4a176$c9290ca0$a401280a@phx.gbl,
kal <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> made a post then I commented below
> HI ,
> i am running DNS on NT 4.0 server, which also provides
> services for WINS & DHCP.
> Is just upgrading the OS to Windows 2000 will give me any
> trouble..e.g. client connections,resolution, delays etc.
> Is there anything i should take care before this upgrade.
>
> Thanks
> Novice

You'll find that it will be more efficient and you'll have additional
features.

--
Regards,
Ace

so all can benefit.

and confers no rights.

A lifetime commitment for a pig.
--
=================================

thanks for the suggestion, I did the OS upgrade on
secondary server it worked out fine, i will wait for a
couple of days and will upgrade the primary DNS/secondary
wins.

newsgroups
>so all can benefit.
>
>This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or
guarantees
>and confers no rights.
>
>Ace Fekay, MCSE 2003 & 2000, MCSA 2003 & 2000, MCSE+I,
MCT, MVP
>Microsoft Windows MVP - Windows Server - Directory
Services

In news:1eea01c4a49e$355075b0$a501280a@phx.gbl,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
made a post then I commented below
> thanks for the suggestion, I did the OS upgrade on
> secondary server it worked out fine, i will wait for a
> couple of days and will upgrade the primary DNS/secondary
> wins.

Sounds good!

Ace