File Replication Service

Hi Folks.
I am getting an error in system log of my Windows2000
BDC which is also my RID,PDC.
NtFrs 13508
trouble enabling replication from Windows 2000 BDC to
Windows2000 PDC Which is my first Doamin Controller in my
Domain for c:\winnt\sysvol\domain; Frs will be retrying.
My DNS IS working fine.I have configured my Primrary
Domain Controller DNS as Forwarder.

Need your help guys
regards
fasahat.

In news:2f2f01c4a3d0$081ba110$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Fasahat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> Hi Folks.
> I am getting an error in system log of my Windows2000
> BDC which is also my RID,PDC.
> NtFrs 13508
> trouble enabling replication from Windows 2000 BDC to
> Windows2000 PDC Which is my first Doamin Controller in my
> Domain for c:\winnt\sysvol\domain; Frs will be retrying.
> My DNS IS working fine.I have configured my Primrary
> Domain Controller DNS as Forwarder.

Can you please post an ipconfig /all from both DCs?

Is DNS installed on both DCs?

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]