Some useful little mods

I haven't seen anyone ever mention these, so I thought I'd point them
out. All are at Morrowindsummit:

Tempus Fugit ring. This lets you reset the timescale in MW.
Normally, each real time hour is 30 hours in the game. This ring lets
you change that. Now that I'm playing "reality" mods (ie Necessities
of MW), I find it useful to choose a broader scale than the 3 options
NOM gives (10, 20 and the normal 30). It always bugged me that real
time was so much slower than game time....however, obviously this mod
tampers with the "tuned timing" of MW events.

Wyrenth's Jeweler. This jeweler lives with Millie in Balmora. she has
all ring meshes, amulet meshes and belt meshes available for sale as
exquisite items. There are three versions of this mod. One produces
normal enchantability (120 on rings), one has 150 and one has 240. I
like the normal ring meshes....I just want enough variety that I can
find "Gills" or "Glow light" or whatever easily when I want to find
them.

Clothing Collection: Gives Millie exquisite versions of all the
standard clothing. Isn't it annoying to like your looks in, say,
expensive clothing, but want to wear things enchanted to the max?
Well, this mod fixes that annoyance.

DeAnn wrote:
> I haven't seen anyone ever mention these, so I thought I'd point them
> out. All are at Morrowindsummit:

> Wyrenth's Jeweler. This jeweler lives with Millie in Balmora. she has
> all ring meshes, amulet meshes and belt meshes available for sale as
> exquisite items. There are three versions of this mod. One produces
> normal enchantability (120 on rings), one has 150 and one has 240. I
> like the normal ring meshes....I just want enough variety that I can
> find "Gills" or "Glow light" or whatever easily when I want to find
> them.
>
> Clothing Collection: Gives Millie exquisite versions of all the
> standard clothing. Isn't it annoying to like your looks in, say,
> expensive clothing, but want to wear things enchanted to the max?
> Well, this mod fixes that annoyance.

Thanks very much.