Exchange 2000 Queues

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

We have a brand new install of Exchange 2000. Our old install had so many
crazy looking queues that it was taking up to 30 minutes for our outbound
email to leave our server. Microsoft Tech Support walked us through an
install of a new server and new installation of Exchange 2000. We even
checked to make sure that relaying was NOT enabled (as is the setting by
default). However, one week later, we have all kinds of queues under our
Default SMTP Virtual Server. How can we delete them? How can we prevent
them from occuring to begin with?

James

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sorry, wrong group....

James

"James" <jtyree@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> We have a brand new install of Exchange 2000. Our old install had so many
> crazy looking queues that it was taking up to 30 minutes for our outbound
> email to leave our server. Microsoft Tech Support walked us through an
> install of a new server and new installation of Exchange 2000. We even
> checked to make sure that relaying was NOT enabled (as is the setting by
> default). However, one week later, we have all kinds of queues under our
> Default SMTP Virtual Server. How can we delete them? How can we prevent
> them from occuring to begin with?
>
> James

TRENDING THREADS