merchant who sell unlimited exquisite rings

Hi

Is there a merchant who sells unlimited exquisite rings? Thanks.
I vaguely remember I met one somewhere but can't remember.

p...@mmail.ath.cx wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a merchant who sells unlimited exquisite rings? Thanks.
> I vaguely remember I met one somewhere but can't remember.

The only ones I know of are from mods. In Twin Lamps and Slave
Hunters, the twin lamps shopkeeper in Ald'ruhn sells esquisit rings.
In Wyrenths Jeweler, the jeweler sells many/mabey-infinite exquisite
rings.

On 30 Jan 2005 10:38:03 -0800, paulw@mmail.ath.cx wrote:

>Hi
>
>Is there a merchant who sells unlimited exquisite rings? Thanks.
>I vaguely remember I met one somewhere but can't remember.

The Balmora Expansion mod adds Numerous additions to Balmora,
including a merchant shop next to Balmora's Clothing seller that has
an unlimited selection of exquisite rings to the game. Some of the
exquisite rings are new skins, others are exquisite versions of normal
Morrowind rings.

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

JC

Suran Underworld adds a merchant with respawning exquisite rings, amulets,
etc. Also another merchant with a number of fairly bizarre unenchanted
weapons.

JC