Wireless to T-1

I had a client move from wireless to t-1. When we made
the change - internet wouldn't work. I went into DNS and
added the "forwarders" of the ISP. Internet now works -
BUT it's slower now. Not sure if this is a DNS problem or
not.

All 80 PC's have static ip's with DNS pointing to the
server so I don't want to touch every PC.

Why did it work fine before w

In news:0be401c4a639$71dbe680$a401280a@phx.gbl,
____________STANGE________________ <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> I had a client move from wireless to t-1. When we made
> the change - internet wouldn't work. I went into DNS and
> added the "forwarders" of the ISP. Internet now works -
> BUT it's slower now. Not sure if this is a DNS problem or
> not.
>
> All 80 PC's have static ip's with DNS pointing to the
> server so I don't want to touch every PC.
>
> Why did it work fine before w

Have you tested the DNS forwarders to see if they support recursive lookups?
To test
nslookup
server ipaddressofforwarder
set d2

run a query and look for 'recursion avail' in the answer section

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]