Alert button

EVERY TIME I TURN OFF MY COMPUTOR AND THEN BACK ON I
ALWAYS GET AND ALERT BUTTON TELLING ME MY . MY SECURITY
MAYBE TURNED OFF . i CAN FIND WHERE TO TURN IT ON?????
THANK YOU

Hi

Please turn Caps Lock off as it makes reading the messages difficult.

Go to Control Panel>Security Center and click on 'Change the way Security
Center alerts me'. Change the appropriate options in there.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User