Sign in with
Your question

I NEED BROADBAND! please help!!

Last response: in Networking
August 5, 2003 7:01:35 PM

I have been going for over 3 years without broadband, and my dial-up connection is 26.4k. I love to play online games, i.e. Counter-Strike, but my ping is so bad and spikes constantly. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, if they work for a broadband provider or phone company, etc. I live in Palm Coast, FL. The local cable provide, Brighthouse, formerly Shaw, has yet to install cable lines down my street, yet areas all around seem to have it. I hope someone can help!

More about : broadband

August 5, 2003 10:28:55 PM

What's your question, exactly? When Brighthouse is going to hook you up?

Can't get DSL, either?

25 days and counting.....
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
August 6, 2003 1:31:20 AM

go to <A HREF="http://www.dslreports.com/prequal" target="_new">DSLReports.com</A> and put in your zip and street address to see what is available

<pre> \|/
jlanka (. .)
___________oOOo_(_(_)_)_oOOo___________
</pre><p>
Related resources
August 6, 2003 11:40:37 AM

Yeah, I'd like to know when Brighthouse is hooking up in my area. How did you know that it would be in 25 days...? Also, I did check at dslreports.com, and appears I can't get anything but satellite, ugh, don't want that. Bah, what to do
August 6, 2003 8:51:56 PM

The 25 days was just part of my sig.

24 days and counting.....
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
August 7, 2003 4:21:46 AM

lol

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015
August 7, 2003 9:46:52 PM

:cool:

23 days and counting.....
August 9, 2003 4:15:32 AM

I'm changing it every day for other reasons. 45 mins away from another change.

22 days and counting.....
August 13, 2003 8:55:49 PM

What's the real reason?
!