I NEED BROADBAND! please help!!

I have been going for over 3 years without broadband, and my dial-up connection is 26.4k. I love to play online games, i.e. Counter-Strike, but my ping is so bad and spikes constantly. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, if they work for a broadband provider or phone company, etc. I live in Palm Coast, FL. The local cable provide, Brighthouse, formerly Shaw, has yet to install cable lines down my street, yet areas all around seem to have it. I hope someone can help!
9 answers Last reply
More about broadband help
  1. What's your question, exactly? When Brighthouse is going to hook you up?

Can't get DSL, either?

25 days and counting.....
    <font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
  2. go to <A HREF="http://www.dslreports.com/prequal" target="_new">DSLReports.com</A> and put in your zip and street address to see what is available

<pre> \|/
    jlanka (. .)
    ___________oOOo_(_(_)_)_oOOo___________
    </pre><p>
  3. Yeah, I'd like to know when Brighthouse is hooking up in my area. How did you know that it would be in 25 days...? Also, I did check at dslreports.com, and appears I can't get anything but satellite, ugh, don't want that. Bah, what to do
  4. The 25 days was just part of my sig.

24 days and counting.....
    <font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
  5. lol

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015
  6. :cool:

23 days and counting.....
  7. Heh!!!

Nice one. Changing it every day to really get him worried? Awww, that's cruel.

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:
  8. I'm changing it every day for other reasons. 45 mins away from another change.

22 days and counting.....
  9. What's the real reason?
Ask a new question

Read More

Broadband Dial Up Connection Networking