HELP WITH DELETING MENU FILE ITEMS

There are a number of items on the menu bar, FILES, that i would like to
delete.
For example, there are about eight tracks on XP Media Players that I'd like
deleted from the list because, well, they're no longer available.
Help

Not sure to what menu you are referring but if you are referring to a play
list in Windows Media Player, there should be a clear list option. I'm not
well versed in this but I would think you can edit play lists. You might
want to try this question on the windowsxp.music newsgroup and be sure to
tell them which version of Windows Media Player you are using.

If you are talking about the files on the file menu, as far as I know
there's no way at system level to clear those. They are simply replaced as
new files are opened.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Creator405" <Creator405@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There are a number of items on the menu bar, FILES, that i would like to
> delete.
> For example, there are about eight tracks on XP Media Players that I'd
> like
> deleted from the list because, well, they're no longer available.
> Help

Creator405:
Windows Media Player...Tools>Options>Privacy>History.
--
randwulf57

"Creator405" <Creator405@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There are a number of items on the menu bar, FILES, that i would like to
> delete.
> For example, there are about eight tracks on XP Media Players that I'd
> like
> deleted from the list because, well, they're no longer available.
> Help

---