DNS Forwarders not working correctly

I have an AD integrated DNS Server that is my Domain Controller and Catalog
Server. I use this as the primary DNS for all of the clients on the network.
I setup forwarders on the DNS Server to allow my clients to resolve external
web sites. I use my ISP Provided DNS Servers for the forwarders.

Everything has been working fine in this condition for over a year until
recently. Now when trying to access certain websites my users are
complaining that it takes over a minute to load the page, and then other
pages load fine. One example would be mail.yahoo.com will take forever to
load, then it takes forever to log in, and the pages formatting is all
screwed up once it does finally open.

If I change the DNS on any of the clients to the External ISP DNS Server's,
It works flawlessly and opens as it did before this started happening last
week.

I have checked all of the logs and can find no problems in my DNS at all.

Any help is appeciated,

Thanks!

Sorry, I got an error when posting so there are two posts with the same
question. Please see the post following this one.

Thank you

In news:2FFF08B6-DC89-4F77-911D-5D2EB44D5C5F@microsoft.com,
Mrl1te <Mrl1te@discussions.microsoft.com> made a post then I commented below
> I have an AD integrated DNS Server that is my Domain Controller and
> Catalog Server. I use this as the primary DNS for all of the clients
> on the network. I setup forwarders on the DNS Server to allow my
> clients to resolve external web sites. I use my ISP Provided DNS
> Servers for the forwarders.

<snip>

I replied to the other thread. Try changing your forwarder to 4.2.2.2 to see
if that helps. Maybe the one you are currently using is causing all the
problems.

--
Regards,
Ace