RFC

Hi,

I am having difficulty sending emails to a particular domain eg
someone@xyz.com. after months and months of consolidation they have come
back with;
"Your mail server is defined as eg xxx.xxx.123.45 but your domain is setup
as xxx.xxx.123.95. This is a RFC failure and needs to be corrected by the
DNS owner."

We do not have problems with sending or receiving from any other internet
domains, we can also receive emails from xyz.com.

Please please help to resolve this as to what exactly needs to be corrected
and also are they correct in their advise.

Many thanks

y> "Your mail server is defined as eg xxx.xxx.123.45 but
y> your domain is setup as xxx.xxx.123.95. This is a RFC failure and
y> needs to be corrected by the DNS owner."

<URL:http://homepages.tesco.net./~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/dont-obscure-your-dns-data.html>

y> are they correct in their advise.

Only you can know. Only you know what they actually said to you.