Bonebiter Bow of Sul-Senipul

Ofcourse I can use......... player->AddItem "bonebiter_bow_unique" 1 in the
console but what do I miss in the camp there in the desert?

pieter
4 answers Last reply
More about bonebiter senipul

    > Ofcourse I can use......... player->AddItem "bonebiter_bow_unique" 1 in
    the
    > console but what do I miss in the camp there in the desert?

    There's a bunch of good treasure in the Urshilaku Burial. I'd recommend
    going there anyhow. There's really nothing that hard to kill there, and
    it's well worth the effort.

    "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> schreef in bericht
    >> Ofcourse I can use......... player->AddItem "bonebiter_bow_unique" 1 in
    > the
    >> console but what do I miss in the camp there in the desert?
    >
    > There's a bunch of good treasure in the Urshilaku Burial. I'd recommend
    > going there anyhow. There's really nothing that hard to kill there, and
    > it's well worth the effort.

    Darrel, I will go there but I miss the connection between the order of
    Caisus and the refusal of Sul Matuul.
    Has that to do with the stuff of Moonmoth?

    pieter

    > Darrel, I will go there but I miss the connection between the order of
    > Caisus and the refusal of Sul Matuul.
    > Has that to do with the stuff of Moonmoth?

    Caius wants you to ingratiate yourself to the Urshilaku tribe. You need to
    talk to the wise woman there, and she'll tell you what to do. I never
    understood how plundering the grave of his ancestors gets Sul Matuul to like
    you, but whatever.

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:15:44 -0500, "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so>
    wrote:

    >Caius wants you to ingratiate yourself to the Urshilaku tribe. You need to
    >talk to the wise woman there, and she'll tell you what to do. I never
    >understood how plundering the grave of his ancestors gets Sul Matuul to like
    >you, but whatever.

    Sul Matuul sends you there himself, remember, so he approves. Maybe
    he thinks it's a shame that such a mighty bow was buried with his
    father and wants it recovered. He also wants to know if you are brave
    and clever enough to get the bow. If you are, then you just might be
    brave and clever enough to finish the other trials.
    --
    Nyctolops

Games Consoles Video Games