What does "MEF compliance" mean?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What does it mean to be "MEF compliant?" What specific parameters are
measured, and what are the criteria?

Thanx,
Dan

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

Dan

"Dan" <dan321370@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

If you found them, why do you not share them with the rest of us?

--
Petri Krohn
petri. krohn <a@t> iki. FI(nland)

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OK. There are a lot of issues, described in:

http://www.metroethernetforum.com/TechSpec.htm

Petri Krohn wrote:
> "Dan" <dan321370@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.
>

> If you found them, why do you not share them with the rest of us?

TRENDING THREADS