What does "MEF compliance" mean?

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 3, 2004 12:41:10 PM

What does it mean to be "MEF compliant?" What specific parameters are
measured, and what are the criteria?

Thanx,
Dan

More about : mef compliance

September 3, 2004 3:06:37 PM

Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

Dan

Dan wrote:
> What does it mean to be "MEF compliant?" What specific parameters are
> measured, and what are the criteria?
>
> Thanx,
> Dan
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 5:26:21 AM

"Dan" <dan321370@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

If you found them, why do you not share them with the rest of us?

--
Petri Krohn
petri. krohn <a@t> iki. FI(nland)

OK. There are a lot of issues, described in:

http://www.metroethernetforum.com/TechSpec.htm

!