What does "MEF compliance" mean?

What does it mean to be "MEF compliant?" What specific parameters are
measured, and what are the criteria?

Thanx,
Dan
3 answers Last reply
More about what compliance mean

    Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

    Dan

    "Dan" <dan321370@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.

    If you found them, why do you not share them with the rest of us?

    --
    Petri Krohn
    petri. krohn <a@t> iki. FI(nland)

    OK. There are a lot of issues, described in:

    http://www.metroethernetforum.com/TechSpec.htm

    Petri Krohn wrote:
    > "Dan" <dan321370@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>Please ingore this post -- I found the answers to my questions.
    >

    > If you found them, why do you not share them with the rest of us?

Ethernet Card Networking