Computer Network to Graph Conversion

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.lans.ethernet,comp.theory (More info?)

Hello,

I am trying to convert an ethernet network to a graph representation, to
calculate the spanning tree.

Could anybody point me to any references (articles, web pages, etc) on the
topic? I would be most grateful.

Diego d'Aulignac