Unwanted toolbar

Recently had hotsearchtoolbar.com toolbar installed on my computer. I
can't find it anywhere to uninstall it. Ad-aware isn't working, nor
any other anti- spyware programs. Need some help
2 answers Last reply
More about unwanted toolbar

    lvee wrote:
    > Toolbar Cop
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4126.html

    Yep - that is another place you can grab that particular tool suggested..

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Your can try Browser Hijack Recover
    Browser Hijack Recover(BHR) will scan your registry and fix IE
    Homepage, IE Default Page, IE Search Page, BHOs, IE Menu, Internet
    Options, IE Search Hooks, IE Toolbars, IE Context Menu, and registry.
    Website http://www.wamasoft.com
    or Download it from
    http://www.download.com/Browser-Hijack-Recover/3000-8022_4-10328207.html?tag=lst-0-1

Computers Microsoft Anti Spyware Windows XP