URGENT DNS HELP, PLEASE

I am in a desperate state of distress, I hope someone can help me, please.

I had to change my servers IP address from the ISP on Friday. Friday at 6pm
EST, I setup a new DNS server and prayed for a quick
replication/propagation. This morning I am still unable to have someone
browse to my website external of my domain.

I clicked on the server in the dnsmgmt window and then Action and Configure
a DNS Server...

I now have the following under the Server\Forward Lookup Zone:
_msdcs.accusport.local
accusport.com
accusport.local

Under accusport.com I have:
(same as parent folder) Start of Authority (SOA) [19],
augusta.accusport.local., silkenhons.accusport.local.
(same as parent folder) Name Server (NS) ns2.accusport.com.
(same as parent folder) Name Server (NS) ns1.accusport.com.
(same as parent folder) Name Server (NS)
augusta.accusport.local
(same as parent folder) Name Server (NS) augusta.accusport.com
(same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [20]
augusta.accusport.com
(same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
augusta.accusport.com
augusta Host (A)
24.172.3.182
dev1 Host (A)
24.172.3.182
ftp Host (A)
24.172.3.182
mail Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
augusta.accusport.com
www Host (A)
24.172.3.182

If there is any other information that I need to provide to help you help
me, please let me know.
I can also be reached by MSN Messenger: silkenhons@accusport.com, AIM:
kew1fr0gz, ICQ: 2212879, Y!: kewlfrogz

I am in a desperate state to get this working and verify that all is good.
I went to www.dnsstuff.com and it didn't have good things to say about my
NS, so I am very worried and my boss is very pissed. ...HELP... please.

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=accusport.com

"Scochaik" <silkenhons@accusport.com> wrote in message
> I am in a desperate state of distress, I hope someone can help me, please.
>
> I had to change my servers IP address from the ISP on Friday. Friday at
6pm
> EST, I setup a new DNS server and prayed for a quick
> replication/propagation. This morning I am still unable to have someone
> browse to my website external of my domain.
>
> I clicked on the server in the dnsmgmt window and then Action and
Configure
> a DNS Server...
>
> I now have the following under the Server\Forward Lookup Zone:
> _msdcs.accusport.local
> accusport.com
> accusport.local
>
> Under accusport.com I have:
> (same as parent folder) Start of Authority (SOA) [19],
> augusta.accusport.local., silkenhons.accusport.local.
> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS) ns2.accusport.com.
> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS) ns1.accusport.com.
> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS)
> augusta.accusport.local
> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS)
augusta.accusport.com
> (same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [20]
> augusta.accusport.com
> (same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
> augusta.accusport.com
> augusta Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> dev1 Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> ftp Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> mail Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
> augusta.accusport.com
> www Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
>
> If there is any other information that I need to provide to help you help
> me, please let me know.
> I can also be reached by MSN Messenger: silkenhons@accusport.com, AIM:
> kew1fr0gz, ICQ: 2212879, Y!: kewlfrogz
>
> I am in a desperate state to get this working and verify that all is good.
> I went to www.dnsstuff.com and it didn't have good things to say about my
> NS, so I am very worried and my boss is very pissed. ...HELP... please.

In news:%23LRZv7EwEHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
Scochaik <silkenhons@accusport.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> I am in a desperate state of distress, I hope someone can
> help me, please.
>
> I had to change my servers IP address from the ISP on
> Friday. Friday at 6pm EST, I setup a new DNS server and
> prayed for a quick replication/propagation. This morning
> I am still unable to have someone browse to my website
> external of my domain.
>
> I clicked on the server in the dnsmgmt window and then
> Action and Configure a DNS Server...
>
> I now have the following under the Server\Forward Lookup
> Zone: _msdcs.accusport.local
> accusport.com
> accusport.local
>
> Under accusport.com I have:
> (same as parent folder) Start of Authority (SOA)
> [19], augusta.accusport.local.,
> silkenhons.accusport.local. (same as parent folder)
> Name Server (NS) ns2.accusport.com. (same as
> parent folder) Name Server (NS)
> ns1.accusport.com. (same as parent folder) Name Server
> (NS)
> augusta.accusport.local
> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS)
> augusta.accusport.com (same as parent folder) Mail
> Exchanger (MX) [20] augusta.accusport.com
> (same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
> augusta.accusport.com
> augusta Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> dev1 Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> ftp Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
> mail Mail Exchanger (MX)
> [10] augusta.accusport.com
> www Host (A)
> 24.172.3.182
>
> If there is any other information that I need to provide
> to help you help me, please let me know.
> I can also be reached by MSN Messenger:
> silkenhons@accusport.com, AIM: kew1fr0gz, ICQ: 2212879,
> Y!: kewlfrogz
>
> I am in a desperate state to get this working and verify
> that all is good. I went to www.dnsstuff.com and it
> didn't have good things to say about my NS, so I am very
> worried and my boss is very pissed. ...HELP... please.

I cannot get your DNS server to answer on port 53 UDP or TCP on your IP
address. Your SOA primary nameserver has an invalid name.
(augusta.accusport.local) you also have an NS record with this name You must
remove all records with invalid names from this zone.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

In news:eIpU36FwEHA.2728@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Kevin D. Goodknecht Sr. [MVP] <admin@nospam.WFTX.US> made a post then I
commented below
> In news:%23LRZv7EwEHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
> Scochaik <silkenhons@accusport.com> commented
> Then Kevin replied below:
>> I am in a desperate state of distress, I hope someone can
>> help me, please.
>>
>> I had to change my servers IP address from the ISP on
>> Friday. Friday at 6pm EST, I setup a new DNS server and
>> prayed for a quick replication/propagation. This morning
>> I am still unable to have someone browse to my website
>> external of my domain.
>>
>> I clicked on the server in the dnsmgmt window and then
>> Action and Configure a DNS Server...
>>
>> I now have the following under the Server\Forward Lookup
>> Zone: _msdcs.accusport.local
>> accusport.com
>> accusport.local
>>
>> Under accusport.com I have:
>> (same as parent folder) Start of Authority (SOA)
>> [19], augusta.accusport.local.,
>> silkenhons.accusport.local. (same as parent folder)
>> Name Server (NS) ns2.accusport.com. (same as
>> parent folder) Name Server (NS)
>> ns1.accusport.com. (same as parent folder) Name Server
>> (NS)
>> augusta.accusport.local
>> (same as parent folder) Name Server (NS)
>> augusta.accusport.com (same as parent folder) Mail
>> Exchanger (MX) [20] augusta.accusport.com
>> (same as parent folder) Mail Exchanger (MX) [10]
>> augusta.accusport.com
>> augusta Host (A)
>> 24.172.3.182
>> dev1 Host (A)
>> 24.172.3.182
>> ftp Host (A)
>> 24.172.3.182
>> mail Mail Exchanger (MX)
>> [10] augusta.accusport.com
>> www Host (A)
>> 24.172.3.182
>>
>> If there is any other information that I need to provide
>> to help you help me, please let me know.
>> I can also be reached by MSN Messenger:
>> silkenhons@accusport.com, AIM: kew1fr0gz, ICQ: 2212879,
>> Y!: kewlfrogz
>>
>> I am in a desperate state to get this working and verify
>> that all is good. I went to www.dnsstuff.com and it
>> didn't have good things to say about my NS, so I am very
>> worried and my boss is very pissed. ...HELP... please.
>
> I cannot get your DNS server to answer on port 53 UDP or TCP on your
> IP address. Your SOA primary nameserver has an invalid name.
> (augusta.accusport.local) you also have an NS record with this name
> You must remove all records with invalid names from this zone.

Ok, I finally found this duplicate multi-posted post. It is difficult when
someone multi-posts it. Rather have seen it cross-posted, instead of chasing
it.

According to a whois, accusport.com's registered DNS servers on record are:
NS1.BIZ.RR.COM 24.30.200.19
NS2.BIZ.RR.COM 24.30.201.19

From what I see in the original post, there's an SRV record, the _msdcs
zone. That tells me it's a split-zone (same name external and internal)
scenario. But when I did an SOA, it shows up as:
ns1.biz.rr.com internet address = 24.30.200.19
ns2.biz.rr.com internet address = 24.30.201.19
dns4.rr.com internet address = 65.24.0.172

Kind of confusing. I guess that's how rr.com does it?

--
Regards,
Ace

so all can benefit.