lost of dns settings of the secondary reverse lookup zone

we have the problem, tha every time the server was booted, the settings of
the secondary reverse loopup zone will be lost.

using w2k server with sp4 an all patches

In news:EFD24F1A-64F6-4A79-AAE6-6D82588A96A6@microsoft.com,
blueorbit <blueorbit@discussions.microsoft.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> we have the problem, tha every time the server was
> booted, the settings of the secondary reverse loopup zone
> will be lost.
>
> using w2k server with sp4 an all patches

Is this on a DC and is the primary Active Directory integrated?
If it is, delete the secondary zone and wait thirty minutes to an hour. You
can't use a secondary zone on a DC when the primary is AD integrated and on
another DC in the same domain.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]