Happy new year!

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

May it be better than the last one, though I have to admit that isn't
much of a challenge, *especially* with the catastrophe we face now.
Anyway, luck and health to you all.
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

emmel wrote:

> May it be better than the last one, though I have to admit that isn't
> much of a challenge, *especially* with the catastrophe we face now.
> Anyway, luck and health to you all.

I think I'm missing something. Catastrophe we face?
--
- nornagon
http://www.nornrock.com - Still In Development

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2005-01-02, illusion
<41d77008@dnews.tpgi.com.au> was created,
stating that nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:

> emmel wrote:
>
>> May it be better than the last one, though I have to admit that isn't
>> much of a challenge, *especially* with the catastrophe we face now.
>> Anyway, luck and health to you all.
>
> I think I'm missing something. Catastrophe we face?

Not personally, though I think you *could* take the 'floodwave of the
century' (we're just at the beginning of the century, for heavens sake -
there's probably much mire to come) very personal. Well, actually we now
face cleaning up *after* the catastrophe...
--

emmel wrote:

> And when it was 2005-01-02, illusion
> <41d77008@dnews.tpgi.com.au> was created,
> stating that nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com>
> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
>
>> emmel wrote:
>>
>>> May it be better than the last one, though I have to admit that isn't
>>> much of a challenge, *especially* with the catastrophe we face now.
>>> Anyway, luck and health to you all.
>>
>> I think I'm missing something. Catastrophe we face?
>
> Not personally, though I think you *could* take the 'floodwave of the
> century' (we're just at the beginning of the century, for heavens sake -
> there's probably much mire to come) very personal. Well, actually we now
> face cleaning up *after* the catastrophe...

Sorry, I wasn't aware of it at the time. ^^;;;;