Proble, Finding Yahoo

I am having trouble getting to yahoo.com from my office network. I can get
to ALL other sites but Yahoo. I have checked DNS and the name is resolving.
I know it is not a firewall issue because if I put my ISPs DNS server as my
workstations primary DNS the problem goes away. My DNS server has my ISPs
dns as a frowarder. ???????

Thanks Rick
1 answer Last reply
More about proble finding yahoo

    Check the hosts file on the DNS server for an entry for yahoo.com. The
    hosts file is located in %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc

    Best regards,

    Frank Szita [MSFT]

DNS Server Yahoo DNS Windows