scroll of icarian flight

Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

D.
3 answers Last reply
More about scroll icarian flight

    > Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
    > What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thank you.

    Try jumping...

    (It's the 'E' key by default, in case you didn't know.)

    Some time between the hours of March 10th and Friday, me@mine.em committed
    the following:

    > Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
    > What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thank you.

    It'll only have any effect if you jump, but get a Slowfall potion, spell or
    enchanted item first. What happened to poor Tarhiel should have suggested
    something.
    --
    Rev. Cardboard Box, setting the bad example
    www.livejournal.com/users/revcardboardbox

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:47:42 GMT, me@mine.em wrote:

    >Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
    >What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >Thank you.

    You need to jump. But save your game first...

Games Video Games