scroll of icarian flight

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 6, 2005 5:47:42 AM

Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

D.

More about : scroll icarian flight

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 5:47:43 AM

> Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
> What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you.

Try jumping...

(It's the 'E' key by default, in case you didn't know.)
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 10:36:52 AM

Some time between the hours of March 10th and Friday, me@mine.em committed
the following:

> Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
> What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you.

It'll only have any effect if you jump, but get a Slowfall potion, spell or
enchanted item first. What happened to poor Tarhiel should have suggested
something.
--
Rev. Cardboard Box, setting the bad example
www.livejournal.com/users/revcardboardbox

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:47:42 GMT, me@mine.em wrote:

>Help. How do you use this scroll I cast it but I still only can walk.
>What am I doing wrong???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Thank you.

You need to jump. But save your game first...
!