workstation script?

Anyone have a script that I can push out to the w/s 's on my network to make
sure that all are pointing to the inside DNS server?

TIA.

-thhawk

lee

What's wrong with DHCP or group policy?

http://www.readymaids.com/Portals/1/Remotely%20change%20DNS%20IP%20on%20multiple%20Computers.txt

--

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Yesterday? -anon
"THHAWK" <replyinthe@group.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a script that I can push out to the w/s 's on my network to
make
> sure that all are pointing to the inside DNS server?
>
> TIA.
>
> -thhawk

Group Policies work for XP and above only. Perhaps he has pre-XP machines
still? Perhaps he hates DHCP?