Top AD DNS Experts online right now! Get your question ans..

If you are looking for an answer to a question on this newsgroup, why not
give our free live chat a try? We've got 6 Microsoft Active Directory DNS
Experts online from 9:30am-10:30am PST (12:30pm-1:30pm EST) on Friday,
November 12th ready to answer your questions!

We will give you a quick answer to your questions and even allow immediate
follow up. Ask any question on DNS and Active Directory in 2000 or 2003.
We've also got a couple of support guys on the chat, so even troubleshooting
questions are okay.

To join the chat, just go to
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/chatroom.aspx. You'll need
to sign in with your .NET Passport.
--
Shawn Travers, MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, CISA
Join Microsoft for a live IT Pro event in your area. Check out

    Amazing. You posted at 9:26, telling people that your experts will be
    available in 4 minutes, for one hour. This is presuming that people hang out
    here just waiting for golden opportunities like these. Or, it could be
    presuming that DNS problems are waiting for opportunities like these before
    they happen.

    I have no doubt that you are trying to help. I have a problem with the way
    you are trying to help. Not "you" personally, but "you" as in MS. Your
    execution of brilliant ideas leave much to be desired. Chats like these are
    some of the things we've been asking for for a long time. Now, when you
    finally got around to doing it, you dropped the ball - again. You need to
    find more experts to staff the chat rooms. The experts need to be available
    for much, much longer than 1 hour. The community needs to be given much,
    much more than 4 minutes notices. The chats need to be archived for future