just killed Dagoth Ur

well...after many months of playing Morrowind I finally killed Dagoth Ur.

Have always been an Ultima series lover but Morrowind is a great game.
Can't wait until Oblivion but from what I hear I will probably have to
upgrade hardware for that.

I am at level 60 and didn't have that much trouble at the end killing just
about anything but now I am in Mournhold and the mass attacks of goblins is
definitely a challenge.

The terrain is so vast. I wonder if one could ever see everything in
Vvardenfell.

Hats off to Bethesda

Tbird

tbird wrote:
> well...after many months of playing Morrowind I finally killed Dagoth Ur.

Congratulations! :)

legolas

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

after mournhold, try bloodmoon. the wherewolves are fast and deadly ;)

"tbird" <tbird@rogers.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> well...after many months of playing Morrowind I finally killed Dagoth Ur.
>
> Have always been an Ultima series lover but Morrowind is a great game.
> Can't wait until Oblivion but from what I hear I will probably have to
> upgrade hardware for that.
>
> I am at level 60 and didn't have that much trouble at the end killing just
> about anything but now I am in Mournhold and the mass attacks of goblins
> is
> definitely a challenge.
>
> The terrain is so vast. I wonder if one could ever see everything in
> Vvardenfell.
>
> Hats off to Bethesda
>
> Tbird

Just got bloodmoon, can't wait to test out my level 76 dude!