Skill Not Improving

Ok....I've not played this game in a long time. And after beating Halo 2, I
was bored and went back to my old game. I'm playing a Dark Elf, Knight, Lvl
91. At some point in the past( I dont know when or how) my Medium Armor
stopped increasing. MA is at 100/100 on level 45, but wont go up to level
46 so i can get those last few levels( and I can quit this game)

I tried researching the Internet and see that Felen Maryon in Tel Branora
has a Restore Skill spell. But this appears to be only in the PC
version.( cause he dont have it on Xbox, unless its hidden)

Any help would be appreciated

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:00:55 GMT, "RICK CARUSI" <mtbrider@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Ok....I've not played this game in a long time. And after beating Halo 2, I
>was bored and went back to my old game. I'm playing a Dark Elf, Knight, Lvl
>91. At some point in the past( I dont know when or how) my Medium Armor
>stopped increasing. MA is at 100/100 on level 45, but wont go up to level
>46 so i can get those last few levels( and I can quit this game)
>
>I tried researching the Internet and see that Felen Maryon in Tel Branora
>has a Restore Skill spell. But this appears to be only in the PC
>version.( cause he dont have it on Xbox, unless its hidden)
>
>Any help would be appreciated

I see two possibilities for you - trying various shrines in the hope
that one of them could help, or making use of some 'Fortify Attribute'
effect at a master trainers to ensure you can get those last few levels.