Change an Standalone DNS to Integrated DN

Name

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

I have an old AD that has an Integrated DNS and a new AD that has an
standalone DNS. This is made to make the communikation to internet.
Now i whant to change the new DNS to be an integrated AD DNS.

When i look inte DNS server the option for Integrated DNS i gray.

How can i change this, any one!!!!

--
Name

In news:Name.1gbld2@mail.webservertalk.com,
Name <Name.1gbld2@mail.webservertalk.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have an old AD that has an Integrated DNS and a new AD
> that has an standalone DNS. This is made to make the
> communikation to internet. Now i whant to change the new
> DNS to be an integrated AD DNS.
>
> When i look inte DNS server the option for Integrated DNS
> i gray.
>
> How can i change this, any one!!!!

I Win2k, Active Directory integrated zones are only on DCs and can only
replicate to DCs. If you want AD integration on your "new" DNS you'll have
to promote it to a replica DC.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]