ASUS P4P800E Deluxe, Intel raid or promise raid?

My motherboard is Asus P4P800E Deluxe, running Windows XP pro SP2.
the motherboard has build-in Intel chipset ICH5R support SATA raid function.
But it also has a build-in Promise Fastack 378 SATA raid controller.

I have 2 SATA harddisks and planning to run raid 0 mode. Which SATA should I
use?
Intel or Promise, which one is faster, better?
1 answer Last reply
More about asus p4p800e deluxe intel raid promise raid

    Ask the folks at ASUS or read your manual.

    "Anthony So" <nomail@mail.com> wrote in message
    > My motherboard is Asus P4P800E Deluxe, running Windows XP pro SP2.
    > the motherboard has build-in Intel chipset ICH5R support SATA raid
    > function.
    > But it also has a build-in Promise Fastack 378 SATA raid controller.
    >
    > I have 2 SATA harddisks and planning to run raid 0 mode. Which SATA should
    > use?
    > Intel or Promise, which one is faster, better?

Asus NAS / RAID Intel Motherboards SATA Windows XP