NetLogon error in Event Viewer

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a DC (the DNS server) that's getting this error in Event Viewer.
Everything is working...

Dynamic registration or deregistration of one or more DNS records failed
because no DNS servers are available.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Tom

In news:ebixx%23o1EHA.1564@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Tom <oldfatjedi@hotmail.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have a DC (the DNS server) that's getting this error in
> Event Viewer. Everything is working...
>
> Dynamic registration or deregistration of one or more DNS
> records failed because no DNS servers are available.

Post the ipconfig /all from this DC, the AD domain name in ADUC, and the
list of Forward Lookup Zones in DNS.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]