OEM.com

BURT

Want a good laugh? Measekite's domain name for inkystinky (undoubtedly
phony, just like him) is OEM.com. Go onto the site and type inkjet
cartridge into the search box. You will get a list of aftermarket ink
vendors. The truth is out. Measekite is exposed as a whore/hawker for
vendors that no one on this NG has recommended. The worst kind of
undercover spammer that he accuses others of being.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Burt wrote:
> Want a good laugh? Measekite's domain name for inkystinky (undoubtedly
> phony, just like him) is OEM.com. Go onto the site and type inkjet
> cartridge into the search box. You will get a list of aftermarket ink
> vendors. The truth is out. Measekite is exposed as a whore/hawker for
> vendors that no one on this NG has recommended. The worst kind of
> undercover spammer that he accuses others of being.

Yeah I like 123inkjets! :)
Frank

Frank wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> Want a good laugh? Measekite's domain name for inkystinky
>> (undoubtedly phony, just like him) is OEM.com. Go onto the site and
>> type inkjet cartridge into the search box. You will get a list of
>> aftermarket ink vendors. The truth is out. Measekite is exposed as
>> a whore/hawker for vendors that no one on this NG has recommended.
>> The worst kind of undercover spammer that he accuses others of being.
>>
> Yeah I like 123inkjets! :)
> Frank

How about FrankieCrankie@dumshit.net

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

My only contribution to humanity has been the stench of stupidity that
permeates my presence.

measekite