Mirror Printing - Canon MP760

Hi,

My daughter needs to make a T-shirt transfer and has to print the text in
mirror image. She's done it on her Canon i560, but wants to try it on the
Canon Pixma MP760. Is there is a setting to do this?

Thanks,
Bruce
2 answers Last reply
More about mirror printing canon mp760

    Probably the same way as with the i560. Do you have a paper type option for
    T-shirt Transfer Paper? The iP4000 does and it has the same print engine as
    the MP760.
    --
    Ron

    "Ron Cohen" <d+r+c+0+2+3@sbcXXXglobalYYY.ZZZnet> wrote in

    > Probably the same way as with the i560. Do you have a paper type
    > option for T-shirt Transfer Paper? The iP4000 does and it has the same
    > print engine as the MP760.

    Thanks, Ron.

    It was right in front of my face, in the Media Type tab. I'd been in
    there three times, and for some reason, didn't see it. I kept looking
    for Mirror printing in the Page Setup and Effect tabs, and in the user
    manual.

    Thanks again,
    Bruce

Printers Mirror Canon Peripherals