Help diagnose color changes

I printed a booklet from MS Publisher (photos in jpg format taken by
various cameras and cleaned up in PhotoShop) on my HP 5550 on glossy
photo paper.

I was satisfied with the results and set them aside for about a week
until I had time to bind them.

Some of my pictures now have an unacceptable red tint to them that
they did not have in the first place.

Any ideas what went wrong & what I should do next (change paper, ink,
printer, beer brand)?

Thanks!

Don S

"Don S" <nomailhere@nomail.com> wrote in message
>I printed a booklet from MS Publisher (photos in jpg format taken by
> various cameras and cleaned up in PhotoShop) on my HP 5550 on glossy
> photo paper.
>
> I was satisfied with the results and set them aside for about a week
> until I had time to bind them.
>
> Some of my pictures now have an unacceptable red tint to them that
> they did not have in the first place.
>
> Any ideas what went wrong & what I should do next (change paper, ink,
> printer, beer brand)?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Don S

What brand of paper?

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:06:12 GMT, Don S <nomailhere@nomail.com> wrote:

>I printed a booklet from MS Publisher (photos in jpg format taken by
>various cameras and cleaned up in PhotoShop) on my HP 5550 on glossy
>photo paper.
>
>I was satisfied with the results and set them aside for about a week
>until I had time to bind them.
>
>Some of my pictures now have an unacceptable red tint to them that
>they did not have in the first place.
>
>Any ideas what went wrong & what I should do next (change paper, ink,
>printer, beer brand)?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Don S

Both suggestions involve paper. I used Royal Brites Innk Jet Glossy
paper from Sams Club. I know, I know, but I've used it lots of times
before & the colors didn't change.

Do you think it is the paper? I do have some HP matte photo paper
that I was going to use next, but I preferred glossy for this project
& that is what I had.

Thanks for your responses.

Don S