Having Trouble with scrolls

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

Need to cure a blighted Queen in Shurdan-Raplay egg mine.
Hlaalu Stronghold quest.
Have scroll to this.
Can not get scroll to work.

Any ideas are most welcome.

Make sure you have a cure blight scroll that targets.

You may have to adjust the position you cast this
from as sometimes the scroll has difficulty
targeting a queen. Move a little and try again.

PB

"DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> schreef in bericht
> Make sure you have a cure blight scroll that targets.
>
> You may have to adjust the position you cast this
> from as sometimes the scroll has difficulty
> targeting a queen. Move a little and try again.

In case of a queen (we have experience in europe) point to the nose.....

pieter

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> schreef in bericht
>> Make sure you have a cure blight scroll that targets.
>>
>> You may have to adjust the position you cast this
>> from as sometimes the scroll has difficulty
>> targeting a queen. Move a little and try again.
>>
> In case of a queen (we have experience in europe) point to the nose.....
>
> pieter

Thanks, will give your suggestions a go.
drybones

TRENDING THREADS