remake announcement - Ultima V - Warriors of Destiny - The..

I'd like to announce the official homepage of my Morrowind mod, at
http://ultima5.dyndns.org. All are welcome! I'm working solo, but have
been going at it for quite a while now. I predict it will be finished
by early 2006. Take care.
Kevin (aka Jason, Avatar of Legend)

have always been an Ultima fan. Should be interesting.
tbird

tbird wrote:
> have always been an Ultima fan. Should be interesting.
> tbird

You seen this one?

http://cfkasper.de/ultima/