Clothes and armor

Where can I get mods for clothes and armor for female characters. I have
better bodies mod. I already have the official domina armor and I picked up
a water nymph cuirass, bracers, and skirt in Sadrith Mora.

Thanks,

Ellen

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

":phant" <phant@usagi.comix> wrote in message
> "Ellen Gittleman" <harmonylion@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Where can I get mods for clothes and armor for female characters. I have
>>better bodies mod. I already have the official domina armor and I picked
>>up
>>a water nymph cuirass, bracers, and skirt in Sadrith Mora.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>

> Try the Metal Queen Boutique mod.
>
> http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/Morrowind/MetalQueenBoutique.html

Telespheros site
http://mcwby1.tripod.com/index.html

& thelys site
http://www.thelys.org/modlist.php

Enjoy

> Why all good c&a are the female ones?
>
> there is something similar for male character?

I think it's partly to do with the fact that most of the default armor has
only a male version, and looks exactly the same on a female character, so
people have basically taken it upon themselves to correct this lapse. I've
seen a few, a very few c&a mods specifically for males, though there are a
quite a number of them that give new apparel for both genders. Just search
the usual sites, or google for Morrowind mods. They're out there...

Thanks for all of your suggestions. For some reason my game won't accept
Metal Queen. Maybe it conflicts with my other mods. I'm going to try
Jeremy's Knights of Tamriel at
http://www.geocities.com/jw_mcguinn/page7.html
For Elminster 2001, he has all kinds of armor for both male and female
characters.

Ellen

"Ellen Gittleman" <harmonylion@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Where can I get mods for clothes and armor for female characters. I have
> better bodies mod. I already have the official domina armor and I picked
> up a water nymph cuirass, bracers, and skirt in Sadrith Mora.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ellen

If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.

Thanks,

Not all of the clothes work, but I was able to get several outfits. I also
like being able to get pillows, and pictures, etc.

"DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
> The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
> done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.

starwolf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2004

"DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
> The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
> done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.

Disco meets Morrowind. OHMIGOD, that is truly giggles-worthy.

Starwolf

sarah

"Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message

> "DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
>> The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
>> done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.
>>
> Disco meets Morrowind. OHMIGOD, that is truly giggles-worthy.

Same reaction here. Though it would be fun to boogie through the
wilderness, singing "Stayin' Alive" and blinding opponents with magic disco
balls and loud outfits.

Well, if you go to the Exotic Boutique, you will find that
"Disco meets Morrowind" is a pretty accurate description. :)

"Sarah" <scrubbrush@DELrogers.comDEL> wrote:

>"Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
>>> The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
>>> done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.
>>>
>> Disco meets Morrowind. OHMIGOD, that is truly giggles-worthy.
>
>Same reaction here. Though it would be fun to boogie through the
>wilderness, singing "Stayin' Alive" and blinding opponents with magic disco
>balls and loud outfits.

Yeah, but try fighting a Dremora in platform shoes, or finding
a potion to cure Disco Fever. :)

starwolf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2004

"Sarah" <scrubbrush@DELrogers.comDEL> wrote in message
> "Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> If you're interested in Disco-meets-Morrowind, try Exotic Boutique.
>>> The music, designer clothes and visuals in the store are nicely
>>> done....but not exactly fully in keeping with the rest of MW.
>>>
>> Disco meets Morrowind. OHMIGOD, that is truly giggles-worthy.
>
> Same reaction here. Though it would be fun to boogie through the
> wilderness, singing "Stayin' Alive" and blinding opponents with magic
> disco balls and loud outfits.

Well, the "boogie" part can be experienced with the command player->tvm
(toggle vanity mode).... Now just to get the Polyester Armor
Mod................................

Yikes....

starwolf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2004

> "Sarah" <scrubbrush@DELrogers.comDEL> wrote:
>
>>"Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "DeAnn" <von.sagrillo@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> Disco meets Morrowind. OHMIGOD, that is truly giggles-worthy.
>>
>>Same reaction here. Though it would be fun to boogie through the
>>wilderness, singing "Stayin' Alive" and blinding opponents with magic
>>disco
>>balls and loud outfits.
>>

> Yeah, but try fighting a Dremora in platform shoes, or finding
> a potion to cure Disco Fever. :)

Thinking of those platform shoes...I'm starting to have rather scary visuals
of a KISS armor outfit... spitting fire instead of casting fireballs....

Please, please... all you modders out there, for the love of dead gods and
forgotten fashions, please do NOT build a 1970's Morrowind Conversion
Mod........ I beg of you, please, no!

> Thinking of those platform shoes...I'm starting to have rather scary
visuals
> of a KISS armor outfit... spitting fire instead of casting fireballs....
>
> Please, please... all you modders out there, for the love of dead gods and
> forgotten fashions, please do NOT build a 1970's Morrowind Conversion
> Mod........ I beg of you, please, no!

See, there you go giving people ideas - next thing you know it'll be the
Village People doing the YMCA at Desele's in Suran...

starwolf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2004

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
>> Thinking of those platform shoes...I'm starting to have rather scary
> visuals
>> of a KISS armor outfit... spitting fire instead of casting fireballs....
>>
>> Please, please... all you modders out there, for the love of dead gods
>> and
>> forgotten fashions, please do NOT build a 1970's Morrowind Conversion
>> Mod........ I beg of you, please, no!
>
> See, there you go giving people ideas - next thing you know it'll be the
> Village People doing the YMCA at Desele's in Suran...

And don't forget the macrame owl wall hangings replacing all the nice
tapestries in people's houses....

Though............... I think that drip candles in wine bottles for lighting
might add a nice ambiance....

Exotic Boutique is really more about male fantasy than Disco.

> Well, if you go to the Exotic Boutique, you will find that
> "Disco meets Morrowind" is a pretty accurate description. :)

> And don't forget the macrame owl wall hangings replacing all the nice
> tapestries in people's houses....

Hey, my parents actually have one of those macrame owl things in their
house. Of course, they've probably had it since the 70's, so it's about
right...

> Though............... I think that drip candles in wine bottles for
lighting
> might add a nice ambiance....

Hmm, new items: Platform Shoes of Blinding Speed? Polyester Jacket of the
Savior's Hide? Dwemer Jukebox?

>> And don't forget the macrame owl wall hangings replacing all the nice
>> tapestries in people's houses....
>
> Hey, my parents actually have one of those macrame owl things in their
> house. Of course, they've probably had it since the 70's, so it's about
> right...

I used to have one of the macrame hanging plant holders. From the 70's.

>> Though............... I think that drip candles in wine bottles for
> lighting
>> might add a nice ambiance....
>
> Hmm, new items: Platform Shoes of Blinding Speed?

Um, having actually owned and attempted to WALK in platform shoes, it is my
personal opinion that they would be more aptly be enchanted as Platform
Shoes of Levitation, with a significant curse: one's agility, acrobatics,
and speed will be reduced to practically nil....

> Polyester Jacket of the Savior's Hide? Dwemer Jukebox?

Lets not forget the Strawberry Incense Spell of Forgetting.....